Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Warhost Arrives

So after checking the mailbox each day my dwarfs, bases, and all bits have arrived! In my last post I discussed how I would be mounting these guys on 20mm round bases to play across three different game systems, however, after talking with both my wife and a few guys on the interwebs I decided to go with 25mm bases. One reason for this is I didn't want to seem cheesy at the Nova Open and ad my lovely wife pointed out when do I ever play The 9th Age or Kings of War. So I spoke with Proxy Models and Wargames Bases and got everything swapped out to 25mm. Looking at the army I was reminded of the old saying how do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time and decided to divide my army into 1000pt sets for building and painting. This should keep me from burning out but will also allow me a chance to put these guys on the table top and get some games in. Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay tuned for updates as I get this army together.

No comments:

Post a Comment